Clinical Evaluation, Consultation & Treatment Services
McCarthy Counseling Associates, PA & the Center for Psychophysiological Assessment and Treatment provide the following state-of-the-art Clinical Counseling evaluation and treatment services:
- Comprehensive psychoeducational evaluation and remediation for Attention-Deficit\ Hyperactivity Disorder, Asperger's, Autism, Learning Disabilities, Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome, etc.
- Comprehensive forensic evaluation and treatment in Custody, Criminal, Disability, Workmen's Compensation, and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) cases, with Attorney and Physician Consultation available worldwide via the Internet
- Comprehensive addiction assessment and treatment services for Alcohol and Drugs as well as Gambling, Sexual Addiction, and Other Addictive Disorders
- State-of-the art telephonic and telehealth evaluation, consultation and clinical treatment using state-of-the-art HIPPA-approved software (Doxy.me)
- Short- and long-term Individual, Couple, Group, and Family counseling services for mental health issues; Parent-Child, Family, Intimacy, etc. relationship issues
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art Psychophysioloigical Stress Profiling, Quantitative Electroencephalogram (qEEG) and standard weighted Low Resolution Brain Electromagnetic Tomography (swLORETA), with EEG Artifacting and Brain Mapping Service as well as Physician Consultation available worldwide via the Internet
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art Biofeedback, Neurofeedback, Hemoencephalography (HEG), Microcurrent Electrical Therapy (CES) and Audio-Visual Entrainment (AVE) treatment for a variety of emotional and psychophysiological conditions.